Lest anyone be impressed by Obama’s quick (okay, not so quick) dismissal of the “acting” IRS Commissioner Steven Miller, who later bragged that his assignment was to end in June anyway), you need to know that the person who was actually in charge of targeting conservative organizations as well as certain Jewish groups received over $100,000 in bonuses (hat-tip Drudge).
But there may be hope if Mr. “Thrill up my leg” Chris Mathews has second thoughts.
Watch this short video from Politico and see what I mean.
And here is what we should all tell our Senators and especially the House with a Republican majority (pathetic as they are):
There is an over-load of criminal activities being perpetrated on the American citizens BY OUR OWN GOVT: Most of these will require a select committee with subpoena powers to investigate and prosecute the MANY guilty!
- Benghazi cover-up leading to the death of 4 American
- IRS illegally targeting political enemies
- DOJ illegally sweeping of media phone data
- The quiet resignation of former Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, Huma Abedin due to her not wanting to disclosed lawfully required association with known terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood
- Continued financial crimes committed by the “Too Big to Jail” banksters
- Sexual scandals in the military committed by person or persons put in charge of investigating sexual harassment
- The serial trampling of our Bill of Rights and the US Constitution
And you can sh*t-can all your immigration plans because nobody with even a pea-brain trusts the government to do anything they say they will do!
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)