Should the Obamas have been invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s upcoming springtime wedding?
71% say NO!
Of course the Royal Palace would never say who has or has not been invited, only who have accepted. But rumor has it that previous bad behavior on the part of the Obamas will not be rewarded with the Royal invite.
- Obama offers a mere handshake to the Queen in The Queen’s Palace, then a week later was filmed bowing down to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, a man who presides over a nation where women are considered to be chattel.
- Oft compared to Princess Diana, Michelle Obama is said to have called Prince William’s mother Diana “an over-sexed clothes horse”, and further stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was.
- Their history of tacky gift giving to the Queen and the Prime Minister
- Michelle’s spendy, free wheeling vacation at a glitzy, high-priced resort in Spain with 40 of her closest friends, occupying 60-70 rooms at a time when unemployment was through the roof and many Americans were suffering economically
- Or maybe it was Obama’s shabby treatment of British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown while in America
- Or could it have been Michelle’s campaign statement that she’s never been proud to be an American, that is until Obama became the likely democratic nominee