I hate to beat a dead horse, but this Herman Cain thing is getting pretty ridiculous. Here are some facts you may not hear on the nightly news -if you know what I mean. They are so happy they now have an actual accuser (never mind, no witnesses and the fact that she never said anything fourteen years ago when it allegedly happened). But a former co-worker at CBS in Chicago has his opinion of the lady in question, as reported on WLS 890 AM.
Okay, I’m channeling Judge Judy and my intention is to discredit the prosecution’s witness (the prosecutor is Gloria Allred; witness for the prosecution is Sharon Bialek). Imagine a junkie-wino with a long rap sheet testifying to a murder he witnessed while sleeping it off in the nearby gutter who will undoubted write a book and make a movie deal later. Well, maybe not but here we go, according to 2 Chicago Tribune reporters:
- Records show Bialek has twice filed for bankruptcy; in 1991 and again in 2001 (not today or recently when bankruptcy and foreclosures are a common, sad symptom of Obama’s economic policies, but ten and 20 years ago).
- Among the creditors burned in those filings are a management firm demanding back rent, four credit card companies and a lawyer seeking legal fees.
- She accused her boyfriend at the time (a different one than now, and a different one from when the sexual misconduct with Cain allegedly occurred), of harassing her for repayment of a loan he made to her.
- The IRS filed a tax lien against her in 2009
- The Illinois Department of Revenue claimed she owed more than $4,300 in penalties and interest relating to income taxes from 2004.
- More creditors took legal action in 2004 according to a lawsuit filed in Cook County.
- Ms. Bialek has not had a job outside the home in about 2 years according to Gloria Allred, (though other reports allege thirteen years) and her current boyfriend supports her and her 13-year old son from a previous relationship.
She sounds like an angel doesn’t she?