What? Uncovered information withheld from George Zimmerman’s defense team? Information like the autopsy reporting traces of the drug THC in Martin’s blood and urine, injury to Martin’s knuckles and a medical report from George Zimmerman’s physician showing Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, 2 black eyes and cuts to the back of his head. How could anyone be shocked with the bias seen so far seen in this case? But I was surprised to learn barely anyone knows that to date THREE NBC employees have been fired for cooking the books in the Trayvon Martin story.
Tell me the mainstream media doesn’t have an agenda. By cooking, I mean “deceptively editing audio” from the 911 call on the night of the killing to intentionally portray Zimmerman (who was repeatedly referred to BTW, as “white” in those early reports) as racially profiling Martin that night.
NBC’s latest casualty, Lilia Luciano, was a national correspondent for the Today show, the Nightly News with Brian Williams and, MSNBC.
Oh sure NBC apologized, but only after being hammered for unprofessional journalism on Bill O’Reilly’s show first. And not on-air for the viewers mind you, but in a watered down emailed statement to The Hollywood Reporter. That should tell you something about the incestuous relationship between supposedly neutral news outlets and the uber-left Hollywood crowd.
Other less than impartial examples in the MSM:
- NBC’s Jimmy Fallon’s rude musical message as the band played “Lyin Ass Bitch” to Michele Bachmann’s entry on his show
- Chelsea Clinton hired as a Special Correspondent on NBC
- Race-baiter, Al Sharpton on MSNBC
- CBS News anchor Dan Rather fired for lying about President Bush’s military record
- CNN’s Octavia Nasr, a native of Lebanon fired for tweeting her mourning in the death of a known Hezbollah terrorist
- ESPN edits “Under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance during the U.S. Open Golf Championship in 2011.
I’m jes sayin’ with this election coming up, you gotta take everything with about a ton of salt.
~Remember: The government has NO resources. They produce NOTHING. They can only take from one group and give to others they feel more worthy of their largess (and votes). Push for tax reform.