Despite her multiple denials nobody is surprised to see Hillary already the presumptive 2016 presidential candidate/victor.
Also no surprise, the MSM is all in for Hillary. They’ve got some work to do to counter certain images (“What difference does it make?) that will be looped in the 2016 campaign regarding Princess Hillary.
- The Whitewater slime where the Clintons lied and their former business partners went to jail
- Hillary’s $100,000 profit on a $1,000 investment in cattle futures (insider trading w/a highly placed Tyson Foods connection). Tyson in return profited from Arkansas state loans & appointment.
- The missing Rose Law Firm billing records, later found in Hillary’s possession (years after they’d been subpoenaed)
- Vince Foster’s mysterious death
- Travelgate where the Clintons destroyed careers & reputations to reward campaign donors
- Her actions & inactions that lead to 4 Americans being brutally murdered in Benghazi and the pitiful, shameless lying to cover it all up
So what’s the media doing to smooth the waters? Why they’re producing movies about Hillary (that’s right plural, movies), a mini-series and a documentary) to help grease the skids, tip the scales and gloss over the real Hillary.
Understandably the Republican National Committee chair, Reince Priebus (wouldn’t you have changed your name??) is crying foul and threatening to keep CNN & NBC from airing any Republican debates. What Princy Reince apparently doesn’t get is the debates are already stacked (think Candy Crowley) against Republicans anyway. In fact, the format and moderators for all the debates were heavily tilted to favor the Democrats. The RNC and the GOP are pitiful in the extreme. It won’t matter how many Hillary movies air if they keep putting forward losers like Bob Dole, John McCain or heaven forbid, another Bush!
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)