About 42% of all money spent on healthcare never reaches the actual healthcare providers.
Mr. Virtual President, Bill Whittle discusses a workable, very common sense healthcare solution. Take away all the layers between the patient and the healthcare provider. Make things smaller, smarter and local. Keep the money in the hands of the patients and keep the government out of it!!!
Insured contingency escrow (ICE) accounts for healthcare:
- Keeps the money you already pay for insurance in your own hands
- Encourages people to look after their own health (stop smoking, weight control, lifestyle choices, etc.) because it saves them money
- It pays healthcare providers immediately, directly and in CASH
- Allows doctors less time, effort and money filling out forms and leaves more time for practicing medicine
- Plan members agree to use arbitration instead of malpractice suits
- Eliminates the million-man government & insurance company overhead
- Savings from ICE accounts would allow the Govt to make ICE payments and stop-loss insurance payments every American currently unable to afford healthcare without the stigma, no more VA delays or Medicare hoops
Wadda ya think? I kinda like it!
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)