Why would a Kiwi spend so much time & effort trying to convince America to persevere in the pursuit of freedom? Trevor Loudon, a native New Zealander knows more about what is going on in our country and the world than our own government and phony balony politicians, the leftists and Marxists running the show.
We cannot afford another weak candidate!
We cannot let the media or Karl Rove pick the US presidential candidate or any of the rest of the Cabinet. Here’s Trevor Loudon’s dream team for 2016:
- Ted Cruz – President
- Allen West – Vice President
- Paul Rand – Secretary of Treasury
- Sarah Palin – Secretary of of Energy
- John Bolton – Secretary of State
- David Barton – Secretary of Education
- Scott Walker – Secretary of Labor
- Herman Cain – Secretary of Commerce
- Dr. Ben Carson – Secretary of Health & Human Services
- Mark Levin – Attorney General
- Ambassador to the UN – NOBODY!
Americans love conservatisim and everyone would be motivated by a team like this, so let’s get busy and make it happen. America is the last, best hope for freedom in the world!
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)