No doubt about it. The most populous state in the Western world is the state of denial.
After days of watching the bouncing ball –
- “We have no strategy to defeat ISIS”
- “We’re going to chase ISIS to the gates of hell until they are brought to justice” (gee, like the IRS, the VA monsters, Benghazi murders, etc.?)
- “ISIS is the biggest threat to the western world we have ever seen”
- “It’s not an American problem, we must get an international coalition”
- “We can contain and manage this problem”
So I’m doing what I do for my news -cruising the internet and I see on Drudge a breaking story that an 82 year-old woman has been found beheaded in London.
“Whilst it is too early to speculate on what the motive behind this attack was, I am confident based on the information currently available to me that it is not terrorist-related.”
Are you freaking kidding me??? It’s not related to terrorism? What planet did you just arrive here from? This is why we are where we are today mired in a World War, though nobody will call it that. We’re in a world war of the Islamists vs the rest of us worldwide. And anybody who doesn’t get it has their head up their posterior. Just as David Cameron does when he offered some new tough legislation and ideas to combat this enemy: a forced de-radicalization program to returning jihadis. More imbecilic claptrap from the brainiacks in charge.
You can’t bring these slim-balls to justice. You cannot de-radicalize them. And BTW, they are not criminals who deserve to be mirandized or given a trial. They must be killed! End of story, period.
Get a grip! . . . . . . and don’t give up your guns.
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)