From: E.P. Unum
Dear Malcontents and the Seemingly Oppressed:
I just have a few questions for you.
I already know you don’t like President Trump and feel that he is the cause of all your problems, along with those of all mankind, because that is what you have been told by the paid-for liberal media, your socialist/communist college professors and the cancel culture crowd hell bent on destroying everything about our nation. I get all of that. I don’t accept it, but I understand you think you are upset and are feeling oppressed. Heck, Trump has been in government for three and one half years while Joe Biden has been in government 49 years, Nancy Pelosi 44 years, Chuck Schumer 41 years, Gerry Nadler 38 years, Adam Schiff 24 years, so Trump must be at the heart of all the problems because things were fine up until Trump arrived, right?
I feel for you, and I would like your help in trying to understand why there is such a huge schism….a division in America. I’d like to understand how it all started and if you really blame President Trump for this?
So, here are my questions:
• Did this division in America and among Americans start when none (as in zero) of the Democrats showed up for President Trump;s Inauguration on January 20, 2017? Was that the date when the division began? He hadn’t even taken the Oath of Office yet, and except for the Clintons and Obamas, not one democrat showed up. Is that when Trump divided America? Do you think it was respectful on the part of Democrats to not show up for the traditional transition of power from one Administration to the next? Can you imagine if the Republicans didn’t show up for Obama’s inauguration because they lost? I can’t because in the neighborhood where I grew up, you would be considered sore losers if you did something like that. But, what I did see was women marching in Washington wearing Pink Vagina Hats and screaming obscenities against Trump because they suddenly and inexplicably developed a hatred for Trump without ever giving him a chance to demonstrate what he could do for America…and all Americans! But was this part of the division we are experiencing in our country?
• But perhaps it can be narrowed down a bit more precisely. Did the division in American begin when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the Impeachment Campaign has Started? Was that when Trump divided America?
• Did this great schism that divides us begin when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump’s State of the Union Address right in front of the entire world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States and the Office he holds? Did that one self-serving act bring the country together and was that the point when Trump divided America?
• Did the division occur when America had to endure, 3 years and over $40 million dollars spent on investigations and hearings trying to prove that Trump won the 2016 election because of Russian Collusion (whatever that is) and not because America voted him into office? Or did the division occur when 17 democrats did everything in their power, including spying on President Trump before, during and after his election, in an attempt to prove that there was collaboration with Russia and that he was…wait for it….a Russian Agent…and came up with zero evidence to support their contentions! Was that when Trump divided America?
• Do any of you remember, the donors, people like Michael Bloomberg, who gave $27 million, Tom Steyer who gave $17 million, George Soros who gave $9 million and dozens of Hollywood Stars and Liberal Corporate Executives that gave multi million dollars to Hillary Clinton, and now wanted a return on their investment? How do you think the Russians felt after they had forked over $145 million to the Clinton Foundation? Do you think that kind of financial assistance was simply because they liked and respected Hillary? Do you realize that the Russians, the people President Trump was accused of collaborating with, made zero, zilch, nada donations to the Trump campaign? Yet, President Trump was the one who was investigated! Was that when Trump divided America?
• Do you really think that all these donors who had given $ hundreds of millions of dollars did so just because they love Hillary? Wealthy, successful business people don’t do that. These weren’t campaign donations, they were investments into what Hillary had promised them when she became president. They were so sure she would win and they would be showered with huge returns, and when that didn’t happen and they realized their investments were lost, they went all out to take Trump out of office by any means possible. Oh, and by the way, did you know that 90% of the Mainstream media and the corporations that own them are owned by or run by large Democrat Voters? You can verify all of that for yourselves…I did. But, I digress. Let me ask the question: was this when Trump divided America?
• Since the moment Trump won, and even before he was inaugurated, the mainstream media’s reporting was 92% negative on Trump. Do you know why? Well, one reason surely might be that all those big donors that lost millions of dollars on their investments in support of Hillary’s quest to become President, suddenly had zero chance of getting a return on that investment when Hillary lost!. These folks weren’t going to take that loss lightly. They needed to punish Trump and those that voted for him. They realized that Trump could not be controlled by them, like Hillary could, and so they were faced with the only possible solution; they needed to find a way of getting him out of office. And that way was a bloodless coups d’etat…impeachment. And on the road to impeachment they would stand fast at being uncooperative with any Trump initiatives. The result has been a totally dysfunctional government in terms of getting legislation enacted. But that didn’t stop Trump. He built the greatest economy our country has ever seen. But still all of you suffering from TDS hate him! Why?
I’ve said this since the night he was elected…”There is nothing the left won’t do to take down our President, our country and us, no low they won’t go to, to get their power back”, and sadly, we have seen this every single day since his election. There was no clearer illustration of this than when Democrats lined up to cast filthy accusations against Judge Kavanagh trying to prevent him from becoming a Justice of the Supreme Court for which he is eminently qualified and deserving. They levied baseless, fraudulent accusations without a shred of evidence mind you, charging Kavanaugh with sexual molestation, causing him and his family tremendous anxiety and embarrassment. Thank God Judge Kavanaugh had the quality of character and integrity to face these accusations squarely and with the competence that will make him a successful Associate Justice of our Supreme Court. But was this chapter in the Trump Presidency when the great division in our country began?
Let me ask you this…Have you ever listened to Trump or appreciated any accomplishment or campaign promises he’s kept? Have you ever gone to one of his rallies or have you just closed your mind to anything he does?
Have you looked into the wonderful things he has done for everyday people like you and me, without fanfare or publicity? His good works are legion and the stuff movies are made of. Trust me. I know. Do you know that he serves our nation as President and does not accept a single penny for his work, opting to donate his entire salary of $400,000 to various charities and causes like Wounded Warriors, Disabled Veterans, the Interior, etc. Did President Obama ever do this? Did Joe Biden ever do this in any of the 49 years he has been in government?
Please ask yourselves the following questions:
What has Joe Biden done for America for the last 49 years that he’s held an office?
What did Joe Biden ever do for Black Americans when he and Obama were in office?
What has Joe Biden ever done in his entire life to create a private-sector job?
What has Joe Biden done to help the American middle-class worker?
Let me also ask you this…Why do you think there are so many people tearing down statues, burning our flag, beating up police officers, disrespecting our founders, and hating our country?
Do you really believe that America was a country founded on evil principles? Do you honestly believe that America is an imperialist nation? Do you really believe that there is systemic racism in our nation, that all blacks killed in our streets are the result of police brutality? Here are some facts you need to reflect upon:
The reason why today we see so much rioting and violence in our streets and a desire to change our culture and tear down memorials and historical statues, is the fault of an education system that is corrupt to its core. You may not like to hear this, but our children are being taught to hate America in our school systems, colleges and universities across this great land. They are being taught that there is nothing exceptional about America. They are being taught Revisionist History not history as it occurred. Schools have slowly been tearing down our history. If you don’t believe me, do some research on Google or any search engine and look up the “1619 Project”. This has been embraced in over 3,500 school systems in America and it is simply a fraud, a hoax. And it is being taught to our children and young college aged students across America. But, while we are on the subject of education, and in specific, the fallacy of systemic racism which the left keeps trying to sell to the American public, and which does not exist, if you happen to be a teacher or a parent involved in your child’s education, here are a few additional questions:
• Do you teach your students that it was the Democrats that started the KKK?
• That the Grand Leader of the KKK was none other than Robert Byrd, who was elected to Congress and served for decades as a Senator, and that it was Hillary and Bill Clinton and Barack Obama that gave the eulogy praising him? Why are there no protests about that?
• That the Democrats fought the Civil war to keep slavery and that democrats voted against the Emancipation Proclamation and the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the Constitution which freed slaves and gave them the right to vote as citizens.
• That the inner-city ghettoes were created by Democrats to keep control of slaves after they were freed?
• That Planned Parenthood was founded in inner cities to control the Black Population?
Is any of this in your history books?
Let me ask you this as well:
• Can a student speak up today when he/she disagrees with a teacher when the teacher says that Trump is a horrible president or the electoral college has to be eliminated? Do you know if this happens? Well, I know a student that it actually happened to. When the teacher said the Electoral College had to be eliminated because Hillary lost, the student spoke up, took exception to her comments and provided historical facts as to why the Electoral College was created by the Founders and why it is necessary today. The teacher responded by giving the class a test and stated she was doing so because the student dared to disagree with her.
Is this happening in the schools your child attends? I’m only asking questions….I’d like you to think about your answers.
President Trump and his entire family have been vilified, demeaned, and disrespected, for one reason and one reason only…he won! And because he won, he is now in a position where he can and has upset the gravy train of political corruption.
He is a very dangerous figure to those who have made careers in politics, who can retire after serving only one term and receive a lifetime pension equal to 100 percent of their compensation as either a member of Congress or the Senate. Can you retire after one term of service and get a pension of $175,000 per annum or $190,000 per annum with full family health care? I couldn’t and I spent over 45 years in industry and teaching at some of the finest universities in the nation!
Have you noticed that Democrats only throw tantrums and object to everything President Trump says or does and have never once gotten behind him to make America the best it can be? Why is that? The simple answer is: they can’t afford to get behind him…he would win again, and they can’t let that happen. If he wins again, the Democrat party will be dealt a terrible blow and they know it.
Heck, if you look closely at the Democratic party today it is nothing like the Democratic Party your grandparents knew. It is a leftist leaning, Socialist/Marxist party that is seeking to literally destroy our nation from within and rebuild it as a socialist state.
Just look at the so-called platform espoused by Joe Biden. It is nothing more than a regurgitation of the Socialist Green New Deal of Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and others and it will literally and figuratively destroy America! It simply cannot work from a financial and economic perspective. The end result will be Argentina, Venezuela, Cuba, China, North Korea all rolled into one and it is spelled disaster!
It seems to me that people ought to take a deep breath and think: America has been in existence for 244 years. There are nations on this earth that have existed for thousands of years….China, England, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany. We are a speck in terms of the span of time these countries have occupied in history. Yet, America has created the single greatest economy in the history of mankind with the highest standard of living known to man. We have developed technology, a space program, earned more Nobel Prizes in Science and Medicine, pioneered flight, cured diseases, developed new surgical interventions in the span of 244 years. And during that time we have made slavery illegal in this nation. Americans need to know that slavery exists even today. But not in America. Yes, we have more work to do but as the commercial says so eloquently “we’ve come a long way baby”.
But here are some additional questions:
Did you notice that the “cages” the left claimed that Trump built to put illegal children in, were built by President Obama for the very purpose of putting illegal immigrant children in them? Was that fact shared all over the news media when Obama did it? The very same “cages”…but the media was silent!!
How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone’s sentence, and was demonized 24/7 but not a word was said in the media when Obama commuted 1,715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office. Were there reporters even reporting it? Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump’s been in office he’s commuted 10 people. Compare that to Obama. Or Bush. Or Bill Clinton.
How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the Swine Flu, to infect 60 million Americans before declaring it a health emergency. Was the press losing its minds and calling it the “ObamaFlu” and blaming Obama and Biden for the spread? No, just silence…except for Nancy Pelosi who today calls COVID-19 the “Trump Virus”
Compare this to the negative media coverage that Trump got when he immediately halted travel from China, to when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, it’s safe! Or when New York’s Mayor DeBlasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to Broadway Shows….but those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of coronavirus.
Have you looked at what Trump has done with no help whatsoever from the Democratic party to deal with the Coronavirus? He ordered the retrofitting of two U.S. Navy Hospital Ships capable of handing over 1,000 patients each and dispatched them to Los Angeles and New York City in response to “urgent requests” by the governors of those states. He deployed he U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to build 3,000 bed hospitals at New York’ Javits Center and San Fransicso’s Mosconi Center, and a like number of hospital beds in NYC’s Central Park. These assets went virtually unused! Did you catch that….unused?
Trump engineered through government/private enterprise partnerships the single greatest effort to produce PPE for needs in our nation’s hospitals and to spearhead the fastest level of research to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 not to mention the development of much needed treatment regimens. All in record time. Yet, he is still assailed by the media and Democrats. Why? What have Democrats done? What initiatives have they advanced?
SOME FINAL QUESTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS:
What have the Democrats done to help make America the best, to get behind a President that works tirelessly and genuinely cares about We the People, instead of using us as political pawns?
What have the democrats done for people of color except for giving illegals more rights than citizens and having us pay for it with higher taxes?
Just imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with President Trump on the economy, the coronavirus, the inner cities where he’s created opportunity zones, job training, etc. When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students they ran Betsy Devoss out!! The Democrats running those inner city schools wanted no part of school choice.
Have you ever wondered why it’s cities that have been run, for decades, that have the most homeless, the most crime, the most murders, the worst inner city schools, are all run and led by Democrats? Did you know that today, as I write this letter, all of the cities where we are seeing riots, looting, destruction of businesses, desecration of churches, tearing down of statues and monuments and attempting to destroy federal buildings, courts are all led by Democrats? Are you happy with that?
If you haven’t started asking yourselves all of these questions, maybe you should. But I sure would like to hear your responses to these questions beginning with where all the division in our country began.
Rip P. McIntosh IV