October 27, 2012
If this doesn’t make you weep, you have a heart of stone.
The alphabet media (MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN) are under reporting this tragedy. WHY? WHY? WHY? Why is it so important to cover for this corrupt president and his administration?
Islamic terrorists on SEPT 11th, 2012 murdered these Americans in Libya while Obama and the rest of the big wigs stood by observing it on camera in near “live time” without lifting a finger.
Who were the 4 brave Americans left to hang out and
dry die in Benghazi?
Answer: The heroes who died for their country and countrymen were:
- Christopher Steven
- Tyrone Woods
- Sean Smith
- Glen Doherty
These disgraceful COWARDS are some of the guilty; all have blood on their hands:
- Commander-in-Chief, President Barack Hussein Obama
- Head of the CIA, General Petraeus
- Head of State Dept, Hillary Clinton
- Dept of Defense Head, Leon Panetta
- Dept of Justice Head, Eric Holder
- Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper
- Counter-terrorism Czar, John Brennan
Don’t worry, the administration is
investigating smothering this and as soon as they know what happened they will report to the American people ~after the election, that is.
All you have to know about Obama is this:
He is a LIAR, a FRAUD and a COWARD.
~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)
August 12, 2012
The mainstream media slime. Lie, cheat & misrepresent.
- CBS’s Dan Rather canned for lying about doctored documents claiming Bush went AWOL from the Air Nat’l Guard
- The Ft. Hood terrorist massacre called “Work Place Violence” to downplay that the US Army officer was an Islamic Jihadist
- The NY Times clears quotes & story lines with the White House before printing the story
- The ACORN scandal reluctantly covered by MSM after multiple undercover video tapes exposed the truth
- The National Enquirer broke the John Edwards scandal as MSM ignored that this darling Presidential candidate was not ‘perfection personified’
- NBC altered the George Zimmerman 911 tapes and lied about his race
- NBC removed “Under God” in Pledge at US Open
- NBC censored the televised Olympic Opening Ceremony deleting a 6-minute tribute to London’s terror victims
- The left and MSM keeps up the ‘oh so important’ Romney tax bullcrap. How about the tax billions owed by federal employees?
Now CNN & Time Magazine have suspended Fareed Zakaria 30 days for plagiarism (Is this high school??). Of course he admitted it after he got caught, and then apologized. At Yale where Zakaria is a trustee according to HuffPo, students are expelled for plagiarism.
As a journalist, your word and your integrity used to be all you had. How do CNN & Time get away with the thirty-day detention thing? You think this Zakaria clown nicks himself as he shaves in the morning? NOT!
And what was the Zakaria liar writing about that was so important he felt the need to borrow someone else’s work? Gun control. Let’s see who else do we know who’s told a lie or two about gun control?
Why that would be the highest attorney of the land, Eric Holder (first ever DOJ head held in Contempt by Congress). Holder finds it difficult to come clean on Fast & Furious due to his long-held beliefs regarding the Second Amendment and the right of citizens to bear arms.
I can hardly wait to see the Paul Ryan treatment (there goes granny off a cliff) by the Main Stream Media regardless of the fact that Obamacare guts $700 Billion from Medicare.
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)
March 24, 2012
The New Black Panther Party of voter intimidation fame, you know that friendly group Eric Holder, Dept. of Justice head loves so much, or that at a minimum refuses to prosecute. Well, here’s what the NBPP is up to now.
New Black Panther Party calling for the death of George Zimmerman
What say Mr. Fast & Furious now?
No question, the killing of Trayvon Martin is a tragedy, and Mr. Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed this teenager must answer for his actions, but does this really help the dialogue? Will President Obama condemn this fueling the fire since he has already chimed in? Will the media condemn the NBPP for this hate speech and overt racism?
Don’t hold your breath.
PS- need a break from politics? Click the travel category on the right side panel to see my travelogue direct from Buenos Aires.