I am so angered by our government’s reaction to the killing and violence at our Embassies in Libya and Egypt on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11 that I can hardly see straight.
Help me keep the heat on our federal officials regarding tax dollars being sent to Egypt & Libya. Speak out by calling today and forwarding this to everyone you know, asking that they do the same.
Please take a moment today to call these numbers:
- White House 202-456-1414
- State Department 202-647-4000
- Speaker John Boehner 202-225-0600
- Rep. Eric Cantor 202-225-2815
- Rep. Kevin McCarthy 202-225-2915
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi 202-225-0100
- Rep. Steny Hoyer 202-225-4131
- Senate Leader Harry Reid 202-224-3542
- Sen. Richard Durbin 202-224-9447
- Sen. Mitch McConnell 202-224-3135
- Sen. Jon Kyl 202-224-2708
Tell our national leaders respectfully, but firmly, that you are opposed to ANY funding to Egypt or Libya at this time, and that you will be watching to see if they receive it. Americans must stand up for freedom of speech and religion, & stop appeasing Islamists.
YOUR VOICE COUNTS!
If We Stick Together We Can
Accomplish A Lot!
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)