How much more do we take? Patting down young kids and now this demeaning intrusion at the other end of the age spectrum, but no less ridiculous.
TSA said they could not complete their security check without having this 95-year-old lady with end-stage leukemia remove her adult diaper!
American’s civil rights continue to be eroded by our intrusive government as more and more concessions are made to Muslim activists to comply with Sharia law right here in the United States! To wit:
- A Washington D.C. development project will not include leasing to banks or liquor vendors due to pressure from Qatari investors who insist on following Sharia law.
- A Tulsa, Oklahoma police captain has been suspended without pay for refusing to order his officers to attend an Islamic proselytizing event held in March of this year.
- A New Jersey judge refused to issue a permanent restraining order against an Muslim man, despite the fact that “criminal acts (repeated rape and assault on his wife) were indeed proved, because “his acts were consistent with his religious practices”. Under Sharia law, this Muslim husband had a “right” to rape his wife.
- A California elementary school revised its instructional schedule, adding a 15-minute recess after lunch to allow Muslim students to pray in a separate room, and pork was removed from future school cafeteria menus.
- Hawaii’s oh-so liberal legislature became the first in the nation to pass a bill celebrating Islam Day! Sam Slom, the sole Republican in the State senate cast the only “no” vote in the Senate stating he “Didn’t want to honor a religion connected to September 11, 2001”. Thank goodness for at least a spec of sanity.
Isolated incidents? Think again. According to Townhall.com’s Tipsheet, the libs will tag you fear-mongers, bigots, racists or whatever, but Muslim radicals are using our liberal courts and activists along with U.S. businesses not wanting to offend (PC crap), to implement Islamic law that runs counter to every freedom our Constitution protects.
It’s a snowball running downhill and we all need to stand up and scream at every new assault – or your daughters (sisters, mothers & BFFs) may grow up wearing burqas one day and we’ll be wondering how it came to be.