And not a day too soon if you ask me, but to be fair Trump could have told Comey personally instead of Comey seeing it on the news ticker as he was giving a speech. But Comey brought it all on himself. He’s a dweeb. I wanted to smash his face and my tee-vee every time he pulled the smug little stunt of saying he couldn’t comment on this or that because it was “classified”. Remember him saying he could not even say if the FBI leaks were being investigated? Why not?
If you’re feeling bad about his ouster here are some reasons Trump is justified in canning him besides the low moral at the FBI. Hat-tip NewsGrabien.com. BTW you can also lay these on your liberal friends or relatives who are jumping up and down mad, saying Trump only fired him because of the Russian investigation. Paleeeeeze.
- The FBI was warned not once, but twice by the Russians that the Tsarnaev brothers were radicalized jihadists before the Boston Marathon bombing.
- The FBI was exposed in data mining on innocent Americans without the benefit of 4th Amendment warrants.
- The FBI had in their possession lots of material including emails sent by Major Nidal Hasan saying he wanted to kill fellow soldiers before he actually did kill 13 of them at Fort Hood.
- The FBI pressured Apple for a “backdoor” crack to unlock cellphones after San Bernardino terror attack despite nearly all major national security figures saying this was a bad idea, warning that such a “crack” would end up in the wrong hands.
- The FBI made very unusual deals in the Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation giving many of the guilty people immunity and allowing them to destroy their laptops!
- The father of a radical Islamist who detonated a bomb in New York City in 2016 warned the FBI ahead of time of his son’s radicalization. They interviewed him and let him go.
- The FBI knew of the Orlando terrorist ahead of his massacre at the Pulse Nightclub killing 49 people, but did not take the necessary steps to prevent it.
- The FBI had an undercover agent traveling with the Islamist who showed up to kill and maim people at the “Draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas, but the agent did nothing to intervene during the attack.
Buh-bye Director Comey, have a nice life. I’m sure you’ll get a sweet severance package and a book deal, but at least we don’t have to look at your smug face any more.
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)
~Psst, tired of politics? Check out Travel in the Categories drop down menu (right side panel) for my blogs posted from interesting locations during my travel adventures.