Nobama didn’t like the interview. This guy was just doing his job -telling the truth BTW! But that’s all it took to bring the IRS thugs down on St. Louis anchor Larry Connors, KMOV-TV.
Of course Obama and Jay dik-wad Carney want to emphasize they believe in unfettered free speech, oh yeah doncha know.
And here’s something you may not know (hat-tip Daily Caller). While Tea Party groups were put through the wringer of endless illegal, unconstitutional questioning:
- Names of board members, officers & employees
- Names of everyone who helped this group without compensation
- Provide a resume for each member of your governing body
- Provide copies of all your newsletters
- Provide promotional literature developed by your activist committee
- Provide a list & description of specific events you have organized. Describe motivational activities of copies of literature presented.
- Provide the names of donors, contributors & grantors.
- Provide the amounts of each donation and the date received
- How did you use these donations? Provide the details
Yes while Tea Party groups (any group with the word “Patriot, Tea Party, Constitution, 9/12, etc., in their name) were harassed, harangued and delayed sometimes years, the very same IRS official who apologized for the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups, Lois Lerner quickly approved (retroactively, I might add) a shady charity run by the president’s half brother, Abon’go Malik Obama who had been collecting donations at least 2 years before even applying for tax exempt status.
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)