September 16, 2013
Wasn’t it just yesterday that I was saying what a liar our president is? Well I believe it was in comparing him to Putin. So here he is on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos” yesterday saying
“he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a “faction of the Republican Party.”
Yeah, that’s right the faction of the Republican Party who still believe in the 2nd Amendment! And if you had 80-90% of the country agreeing with you on gun control then those 10-20% sure bought a lot of guns in response to you and you cohorts’ (Feinstein, Biden, Piers Morgan *please do back to the UK if you hate America so much*) obsession with gun control. We’ve had year after year of record-breaking gun sales in response to those anti-Second Amendment actions by the government.
Oh and by the way, prez if you had 80-90% of the country behind you on gun control why did those 2 Colorado State legislators who voted in favor of stricter gun measures against the will of the people, just get their butts recalled? Because the majority of the people do not want stricter gun control. And according to Forbes and many other sources -including the Dept. of Justice, as gun sales soar, gun crimes plummet.
Look for another big push from the left now that another nut-case has killed several people today at the Navy Yard in Washington D.C. They just don’t get it and they feel absolutely no compunction about lying trying to make their case. What Obama needs to realize as all the gun dealers have experienced is the move for more gun control is great for gun& ammo sales.
Aloha, Mikie ~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)
PS- if you ever see an ad on this blog below my sign-off, it is not to my choosing. WordPress is trying to force me into an upgrade which will do away with their ads placed on my blog without my say-so.
October 28, 2012
Me seeing it was pure happenstance because rarely do I waste my time watching this overstuffed limey pussy prig.
In case you missed it, this started the night before with Piers Morgan interviewing John Sununu trying his best to catch him on anything that would reflect badly on Romney. I cannot stomach his sanctimonious “better than thou” timbre which started BTW way back on Britain’s Got Talent.
He’d still be a NOBODY if it weren’t for Susan Boyle!
In the case of John Sununu, it was über obvious he wanted Sununu to slip up and insinuate that Colin Powell’s endorsement of Obama was racist. (And it was!), but Sununu was cool as a cucumber in his reply:
“Well when you have somebody of your own race who you’re proud of, I applaud Colin for standing with him.”
This wasn’t racist enough for Piers so he dropped it -and he knew Sununu was too smart for his tricks, but he thought he’d try to pull Ann Coulter in and in typical Coulter style, she slayed him!
~just a blogger (fightin’ like a girl)
April 7, 2012
“God created men and women in all sizes, but it was Samuel Colt who made them all equal.”
Standing up to Piers Morgan and standing up for your 2nd Amendment rights.
You Go Ted!
How your 2nd Amendment Rights are being squeezed:
- The Supreme Court decisions: D.C. v. Heller & McDonald v. Chicago have since been interpreted as only the right to possess a firearm inside one’s home.
- Foot dragging by the Senate on passing the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act which would treat concealed carry licenses like driver’s licenses across state lines.
- The continuing support by the Obama administration in support of an UN Arms Trade Treaty.
- The ACLU’s position that the 2nd Amendment Right is a collective right rather than an individual right and subject to limitations and removal by Congress or other legislative bodies.
- More and more onerous taxes, registration requirements and fees to license and register guns.
- Some cities bans on firing ranges, gun shops within city limits, etc.
- Confiscation of guns by police (Aug 30, 2005, the day after Katrina hit the Gulf Coast)
- Limits on the number of guns residents can buy
~Psst, tired of politics? Check out the Travel Category (right side panel) for my blogs posted direct from Buenos Aires.