Who will other countries and other people who do not enjoy the freedoms we have always taken for granted, look up to as America becomes more and more like socialist European countries or worse, the hardened communist countries and dictatorships around the globe?
I’ll tell you what. It’s not just conservative Americans who are saddened today with the House passage of Obamacare because now more than ever the American Dream is at risk.
Some tweets on the subject:
- “@bizyraisingkids: Very disappointed regarding the Healthcare vote in the House last night!!
- @KI4LXH: That’s the way to go franco-unamerican! Gubbement healthfail. I mean hellcare. I mean healthfear. I mean healthcare. Sorry
- @carrie_AGIns: So healthcare reform has passed. Passing a bill the constituents don’t want is NOT democracy. It is TYRANNY. So, so disappointed.
- SC: Unconstitutional intrusion on State’s rights and personal liberties. I can’t wait for the next election!
- November’s Coming: Born the way they were, huh? Well, at least they were given that opportunity.
- @kellyoxford Americans will get aboard Univ Health Care once they realize they get to heckle smokers & fat people for stealing their $.
Anyway, I have just signed on the fight for repeal (this morning!) by joining The Heritage Foundation and you can do the same right here, become a part of the mission. If you need to save your money to pay for the 16,500 new IRS agents needed to enforce Obamacare, you can just sign up for the very informative FREE email newsletter that comes every morning and will keep you informed of the left’s progress.
That’s it for now!
Don’t forget -vote ’em out!